In the periodical Domburgs Badnieuws, which was established in 1883, the names of people who visited the seaside resort as tourists where published. Their names and place of residence were published in the weekly edition of the magazine. Dr Metzger was a practicing physician in Domburg. To enable descriptions to be matched with photos of his patients, the names of these visitors have been entered into the computer. In the year 1921 the artists’ pavilion in Domburg was destroyed by storm, which resulted in a marked decrease in the number of visitors to Domburg.
In this index the names of the visitors have been registered, their place of residence (including the country), and the date of their arrival at the seaside resort. The name of the place where they stayed has also been recorded.
More about this periodical Wikipedia (Dutch)